Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Plan will take place on 10th October 2019. Details and a link to the Plan document can be found lower down this page.
The Town Council has a small annual budget allocation for community grants. For more information and how to apply for a grant please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: PDF documents require Adobe Reader to view them. If required it can be downloaded free here.
Annual Reports, Code of Conduct and Register of Interests
The Town Council Annual Reports
- 2017/2018 can be viewed here (PDF).
- 2016/2017 can be viewed here (PDF).
- 2015/2016 can be viewed here (PDF).
- 2014/2015 can be viewed here (PDF).
- 2013/2014 can be viewed here (PDF).
- 2012/2013 can be viewed here (PDF).
- 2011/2012 can be viewed here (PDF).
Town Council Code of Conduct - view here (PDF).
A register of interests is maintained for all members and co-opted members of the Town Council, and this can be viewed by members of the public during normal opening hours of the Civic Hall (9am to 5pm daily, except Fridays, 9am to 4.30pm).
Poynton Town Councillors' Register of Interest Forms
In line with the Code of Conduct our Councillors need to register and declare any pecuniary (i.e. financial) and non-pecuniary interests - see paragraph B on p.3 of the Code of Conduct for details. The scanned copies of the Councillors' individual Registers of Interests can be accessed alongside their contact details here.
The original copies have been signed, but signatures have been removed from the copies in the interests of security. Hard copies of the Registers can be viewed at the Civic Hall during office hours.
Publications and Leaflets
- Poynton Neighbourhood Plan Documents - download here.
- Civic Hall Facilities, including rooms, for hire leaflet - download here (PDF).
- Poynton Easy Access Scheme (P.E.A.S.) - Mobility Scooter and Wheelchair Hire - download here (PDF).
- Time Out Café Information Leaflet - download here.
- Groups and activities specifically organised for people with memory problems - download here (PDF).
- A guide to local interest, activity and hobby groups - download here (PDF).
- Defibrillators in Poynton - download locations list here. There is also a St John Ambulance first aid training video demonstrating how to use a defibrillator (AED) on You Tube *here.
- Dementia Friendly Poynton - download the 'Poynton - A Dementia Friendly Town' leaflet here.
- Men in Sheds (MIS) - download the poster here.
- PTC Response to SMBC's Woodford SPD October 2012 Final - view here (PDF).
- Report of Cheshire Woodlands on the Risk Assessment and Management of Woodland at Lady’s and Prince’s Inclines Woodside Lane, Poynton, Cheshire - view here (PDF).
- Middlewood Station Rail Survey Results - view here (PDF).
- Poynton with Worth Parish Plan - view here (PDF). Find out information about the Parish Plan Group Page here.
*EXTERNAL LINKS: Poynton Town Council is not responsible for the content of external websites. Any link to an external website should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners or their products or services. Find out more details in our Terms and Conditions.